THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine


To a fault I am a night owl! Even moreso when my husband is away. Who wants to go climb in that big empty bed after all? While he was home on R&R we over nighted on the other side of the island at a beach cabin. It was so nice to get out of the house as a family and just enjoy some together time. We plan on going back for a 3 or 4 day weekend when he comes home. I'm so looking forward to the get away for our family.






I managed to roll myself out of bed at 5:30 am which is a time I don't see.... unless I haven't been to bed yet. And we quietly headed out to the beach to sit and enjoy the sunrise. It's amazing and so rare when we have time alone to ourselves in the quiet when one or the other of us isn't completely wiped out and falling asleep. The sunrise was beautiful even though it was cloudy. And, oh what fun to watch the sandcrabs out for play.
I love the last photo. So poignent and such a display of God's wonder and beauty.

No comments: