THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good-byes

So hate saying good-bye to friends. That's one of the hardest parts of this lifestyle. However, I'm ever thankful that I had the opportunity to get to know this wonderful young couple. My thoughts and prayers will follow you to the sandbox and we will miss you greatly at our get-togethers. Wish I could be here to welcome you both back "home" when the time comes.


Love ya girl. You'll be in my heart, thoughts & prayers. And thank goodness we've got the internet for keeping in touch.


And another good-bye this weekend as well. A favorite eating spot Rosie's Cantina in Hale'Iwa is closing it's doors tonight for the last time after almost 26 years of service due to the new owner not renewing their lease.




Glad I got to enjoy my last meal there w/ an amazing friend, her son and my girls!











Good-byes are crappy reguardless of saying good-bye to wonderful friends or a favorite spot! Dear Erin, this isn't good-bye forever, the Army is a small world. Perhaps the good Lord willing our paths will cross again someday!





































































































































No comments: